All our staff are bound with the following prohibited behaviours:
What they shouldn’t do:
- Use mobile phones with loud ringing levels during working hours. Mobile should be put on silent, and no phone answering is aloud.
- Read newspapers during working hours.
- Eat, or drink when working at customer’s premises.
- Show disrespect to a customer, to your superior or to a colleague.
- Enter into discussion in front of customers or raise your voice.
- Get familiar with the customers.
- Spread or entertain rumors about colleagues or clients.
- Create tension among staff.
- Willfully damage assets and consumables of the Company.
- Alcohol and drugs consumption is prohibited by law and considered as a crime that is subject to prison and deportation.
- In Addition, Any action that could prejudice the Company’s and/or its client’s interests, should be avoided.
- Formulate statement on customer’s premises and complain.
- Never use any of the customer’s personal property inside the house or offices.